RTLM PAC Endorsements:
HOWELL CITY COUNCIL:
Lee Ann Blazejewski
If your local race does not have an endorsed candidate, we encourage you to email each candidate asking:
- Are you pro-life?
- Do you believe in ‘exceptions’, such as a scary fetal diagnosis or how the baby was conceived?
- Will you vote against health insurance contracts that include abortion services? (Health care does not kill humans, so abortion is not an appropriate tax-payer funded expenditure.)
If you are a candidate who would like to be considered for endorsement, contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Pro-life candidates matter:
- Local races are often the launching pad for State races and being the winner of a lower office and name recognition make a difference.
- In local politics, politicians can reject tax-payer funding of abortion in healthcare plans – because killing a human is NOT healthcare.
- In 2020 in Livingston County, at least 192 babies lost their lives to abortion. Far more babies are uncounted and lost forever due to chemical abortifacients.
- If someone is thinks dismembering babies is OK, their moral compass is off and will be off on other issues.
Join Right to Life Livingston, follow our Facebook and Twitter pages and share the pro-life content, sign up for our emails, send letters to the candidates telling the life issues matter in your vote, and send letters or call politicians about life issues.
Vote for Life
We often hear that one issue voting, choosing the right to life over the many other issues, is a problem and flaw in the prolife person’s ethics, morality, and character.
No other issue directly and intentionally kills up to 3,000 humans every single day. Life is the very foundation of all other rights. If we kill people health insurance does not matter. Immigration does not matter. Hunger and poverty do not matter. Women’s rights is a moot point when 1,500 females are killed daily.
On the other issues, no one is pro-hunger, we just disagree about the method to end hunger. No one is anti-healthcare, we just disagree on the method to provide the most people with the best care possible.
Science tells us that the unborn is a human being. To deny this is to deny science.
Science tells us that abortion kills an innocent human being.
Please read some of these blogs to understand the ‘why’ of the single issue vote.
Peace, non-violence, kindness, and empathy agree with placing this issue above others.
I have to laugh when I hear liberals accuse social conservatives of being “single-issue” voters. Of course voters, like me, are concerned about a whole plethora of issues especially since the government has intruded into every possible facet of our lives. But there is virtue in single-mindedness. There is worth in focusing on an egregious injustice that outweighs other More…
The Case for Life provides intellectual grounding for the pro-life convictions that most evangelicals hold. Author Scott Klusendorf first simplifies the debate: the sanctity of life is not a morally complex issue. It’s not about choice, privacy, or scientific progress.